Friday, September 19

Photographic Memories

Wow! Looking at all of the pictures on the computer I realized there were a lot of missed opportunities for me to share over the past few months. Here they are, in few words:


Her hair was just long enough for these cute braids; then she got it cut!




A pic from the zoo trip in July...there was a water fountain behind us and we were getting sprinkled as we waited...and waited...and waited for Cait to get a good picture!

Cat-In-The-Box

A little bit of Cait's comedic side...


A couple of softball pics...Cait as catcher and cheering on her team from behind the fence.






Peggy's wedding...5/31/08


Lori, Vicki, Sarah, Lisa...Mudder's Day Ride May 2008




Me & Brandy



And I'll leave you with this beautiful butterfly...a lovely picture taken by yours truly. :-)


2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, Vick. Do you have the same e-mail? I'll send a message to the e-mail address I have--if you don't get it, let me know.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......